C# Software Engineer - Sitefinity
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Software Engineer in our Sitefinity Development team.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long-term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
Please note that this is maternity cover position with an approximate duration of 1+ years.
As part of the team you need to:
- Have hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET
- Have some knowledge of Single Page Applications frameworks (Angular 2+ or similar)
- Be proficient in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns.
- Have focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high performance, readable, testable and reusable code.
- Have some knowledge of relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Be fluent in English.
- Be a team player.
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones.
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product.
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards.
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem.
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance to drive personal and code quality improvements.
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity.
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments.
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!