Principal Marketing Operations Analyst
We’re Progress – we offer the leading platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Principal Marketing Operations Specialist in Sofia.
As our Principal Marketing Operations Specialist, you have a deep understanding of Marketing technology as well as a desire to improve efficiency and the customer experience. You’ll work closely with sales operations, demand generation, field marketing and the business intelligence team to support a high-performance demand generation engine. This role is focused on designing, implementing and maintaining services that are critical to our marketing automation system and lead generation processes.
What you’ll do:
Sales & Marketing Automation Strategy
- Contribute to consistent global process for the management of all leads for the organization
- Manage lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
- Provide leadership in the use of marketing automation & “go to” expert resource for marketing automation support
- Create processes to ensure accurate reporting of marketing metrics
- Summarize technical design to non-technical audiences; collect and maintain documentation
- Maintain our marketing technology stack (Eloqua, Bizible, D&B, GotoWebinar) and the sync to our CRM (Salesforce); manage support issues and escalations
- Make recommendations to stakeholders on best practices for improvement, introduce new technologies and educate others on new concepts/current processes and systems.
- Develop and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency, effectiveness and visibility into the data.
- Partner with Demand Gen and Field Marketing teams to monitor and improve lead management processes; ability to offer insights and recommendations for improvement and implement those changes.
- Enhance, test, and monitor the integration between Eloqua and & Salesforce for data quality & lead processing
- Work with data analysts and BI to establish processes to monitor lead flow and communicate trends to Marketing leadership and Sales
- Define processes to ensure Progress is leveraging the functionality available within Eloqua & SFDC to meet business requirements
- Monitor and maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with CAN SPAM, GDPR and related regulatory requirements.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Extensive experience in Marketing Operations or similar position
- Experience working with Eloqua and Salesforce CRM in operational capacity preferred
- Experience collaborating with IT infrastructure group in past positions preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and project management skills
- Experience with providing innovative solutions to key business challenges preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with both customers and co-workers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Internet applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is desirable
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also some great benefits and perks:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!