We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Owner working on a hybrid model in Limerick.
We are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Product Owner to ensure that our SaaS-based, emerging solutions offer optimal value for Progress customers. This role will focus primarily on product categories related to network monitoring, visibility and analytics. You will represent the voice of the customer and help shape the future of these products by translating product vision and strategy into a well-defined and prioritized backlog, and ensuring the concerns of your target persona are deeply understood by cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to lead your product through the development lifecycle, support efforts for strategizing business value, coordinate releases, and participate in customer feedback sessions directly.
The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and comfortable with the iterative and responsive approach required to successfully bring early-stage products to established markets and customer bases.
- Lead multiple, related scrum teams by aligning business vision, strategy, and the product roadmap
- Use market knowledge and customer data to prioritize deliverables
- Serve as a key resource for the development team throughout the delivery process
- Participate in customer validation exercises alongside the broader Product team, UX, and Engineering teams
- Own and manage the product backlog, including identifying execution risks and working to find mitigating solutions
- Communicate product plans, strategy, and results to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with content development teams to continuously improve customer-facing documentation and assets
- Maintain the status of product features throughout planning and implementation
A STRONG CANDIDATE HAS:
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent professional experience
- Prior Product Management experience for enterprise-level IT solutions
- Knowledge and experience with agile development practices
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe PO/PM certification a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Technical knowledge related to IT Monitoring and Management tools (network performance monitoring, AIOPs, infrastructure monitoring, etc...)
- Experience with products operated in public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Oracle)
- Successful track record working with cross-functional teams delivering new products
- Good verbal, written, and presentation-based communication skills
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!