Sales Operations Analyst
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Sales Operations Analyst for our DevTools product group in our Burlington, MA location. Due to current pandemic, this role will start remote but then transition to the Burlington location once offices reopen in 2021. Candidates must be local to the Burlington MA office from the beginning.
As a Principal level Sales Operations Specialist you'll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the Developer Tooling & Test Automation sales organization, working as part of the sales leadership team to help scale the sales organization. Responsibilities include Salesforce administration related projects, administration of the full sales systems stack (Outreach, LinkedIn Professional, Chorus AI, ZoomInfo, etc.), sales process optimization, sales training involvement and sales enablement implementation. The Sales Operations Specialist reports directly to the Senior Sales Director of the Sales organization and fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
The ideal candidate is highly driven, analytical, organized with a strong attention to detail and domain expertise in sales or sales operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements that will benefit the Sales organization and support their rollouts working jointly with the sales leadership
- Ensure system integrity across all users and applications and make recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, processes, reporting, etc.
- Streamline the sales compensation, commission & spif payment process and reporting to ensure error-free payouts
- Act as the owner of data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance, BI, Demand Generation, Marketing and Product management teams
- Work closely with sales management to own and manage Salesforce improvement projects and be the necessary liaison between Group B and the Sales Operations team
- Assist with sales planning and organization design, including quota design, targets, and territories for all sales functions
- Assist with optimized structure for lead routing and help address any issues which arise
- Manage the KPI and Sales target attainment dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau and work with sales management, sales operations and the BI team to ensure those are optimized for sales reps and managers’ use
- Administer all CRM-related functionalities with regards to SKU creation and collaborate with the Customer advocate team to ensure relevant back ups are in place
- Own or co-own all the administration of and training for sales supporting systems such as Outreach, LinkedIn Professional, Chorus, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Support the Partner channel by ensuring seamless partner channel operations
- Travel for up to 10% of the time to different sales hubs when project rollouts and trainings require it
- Experience in Sales Operations
- Salesforce.com (or relevant CRM) knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as cross-team collaboration experience
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a team-driven, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint mostly).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!