Senior Software Engineer I in Test
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Software Engineer I in Test in our Core Products team.
This position will test to break attitude and experience in using different automation frameworks combined with strong coding skill. Should have hands-on experience on developing frameworks, writing tests, automation. Good working knowledge of Java, Docker, AppServers, Databases, REST and related technologies is a must.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Work in a dynamic agile environment and be dedicated to getting the job done.
- Design, Develop, maintain and expand the automated tests
- Define the test process and maintain and improve test infrastructure
- Assist support in reproducing customer’s issues
- Daily triage of failed tests and creating reproducible test cases for development engineers.
- Work on multiple platforms, which includes Windows, Linux & Unix
- Work with Engineering tools such as GitHub, Perforce, TeamCity, Collaborator, Jenkins, Sonarqube, and Purify.
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience in software development engineer in test [SDET]
- Experience with Test automation, creating frameworks and writing API tests
- Working with Application Servers and Web Servers
- Good understanding of Java and Web technologies
- Hands on experience on automation tools like Selenium, UFT
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of latest technologies like Docker, Vagrant
- Experience with tools like GIT, TestNG and TeamCity
- Extensive knowledge of QA processes and methodologies applied in an agile or Scaled-agile environment
- Experience with CI/CD/CT (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment/Continuous Testing)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!