Enterprise Account Manager - Nordics
We’re Progress – we offer the best platforms and tools for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
Join our Nordics sales team as an Enterprise Account Manager, based in Stockholm, Sweden. This is a work from home role, managing circa 25 of Progress’s high growth accounts mainly in Sweden but also in the rest of the Nordic.
About the Job:
The role requires you to help our existing customers get the most value out of their current investment in Progress technology and to ensure they have a high level of satisfaction with our solutions. The ability to build and develop senior executive relationships in our key accounts is critical to the success of this role.
You also will be:
- Developing strong business and account plans with our customers, ensuring their execution, and conducting regular monthly and quarterly business reviews to monitor progress.
- Aligning with the customer on driving more business value using the technology within the Progress portfolio.
- Continuously working to expand the contact network and solution footprint in your accounts
- As an owner of the local Progress relationship with our customers, you will be managing the engagement of a virtual account team to deliver value and ROI to our customers
- Having the ability to use an insightful and consultative approach to educate our customers, while offering a unique perspective on best practice and solutions in a variety of industry sectors is key
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in relationship building while challenging customers to think differently about their business. A good understanding of software development in general and specific applications and infrastructure monitoring, digital experiences, and data management will be helpful.
- Solid experience in selling enterprise software
- Ability to translate and tailor communication with strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and the ability to master new technologies within a relatively short period.
- Willingness to travel across the Nordics countries
- This is a work from home position, so you need to be able to work independently but still in close cooperation with the Nordic team. High energy, entrepreneurial spirit, and a relentless drive to achieve results is a must.
- You must be fluent in Swedish and excellent in English; the ability to also speak Danish, Finnish or Norwegian also, is a big plus.
- A relevant University degree is desirable
If this sounds like you, then we would be happy to speak! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!