Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Work in a dynamic agile environment and be dedicated to getting the job done.
- Design, Develop, maintain and expand the automated tests using Selenium, TestNG, JS/TypeScript, Jmeter, Qmetry etc
- Define the test process and setup, maintain and improve test infrastructure
- Assist support in reproducing customer’s issues
- Daily triage of failed tests and creating reproducible test cases for development engineers.
- Work on multiple platforms, which includes Windows, Linux & Solaris
- Work with Engineering tools such as Git, Teamcity, Jira, and Veracode.
- Work with Code analysis tools such as Sonaqube, Veracode
- A BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Software Development and Testing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing Test Frameworks and Test Automation in Java Script, TypeScript, Junit, TestNG and Selenium,
- Experience in JMeter, Kotlin and Java will have an added advantage.
- Experience in testing products on multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
- Knowledge of scripting language (VBScript/Perl/UNIX shell scripting)
- Experience with automated GUI testing
- Experience building CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) Pipeline
- Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage, Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!