Junior .NET Engineer - Blazor
Blazor is a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly. We are the first to market with UI components for Blazor. Currently, the Telerik UI for Blazor suite contains 75+ components with more being added every month. Our components are completely native to ensure a shorter development cycle, quick iteration and cut time to market.
What you’ll be focused on:
- Assist in building components and features.
- Participate in the research of the new components
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards.
- Write unit tests and ensure continuous integration and backward compatibility.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Еxperience with C# and .NET
- Experience with Git is an advantage
- Good spoken and written English
- Eagerness to learn and improve
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!