Senior Sales Operations Analyst
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Sales Operations Analyst for our DevTools product group in our Sofia office.
In this role you'll be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the Developer Tooling & Test Automation sales organization, working as part of the sales leadership team to help scale the sales organization. You'll work on Salesforce administration related projects, administration of the full sales systems stack (Outreach, LinkedIn Professional, Chorus AI, ZoomInfo, etc.), sales process optimization, sales training involvement and sales enablement implementation. You will report directly to the Senior Sales Director of the Sales organization and foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
If you are highly driven, analytical, organized with a strong attention to detail and domain expertise in sales or sales operations, then we would like to speak with you!
What you'll do in this role:
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvements that will benefit the Sales organization and support their rollouts working jointly with the sales leadership
- Ensure system integrity across all users and applications and make recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, processes, reporting, etc.
- Streamline the sales compensation, commission & SPIF (sales performance incentive plan) payment process and reporting to ensure error-free payouts
- Act as the owner of data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance, BI, Demand Generation, Marketing and Product management teams
- Work closely with sales management to own and manage Salesforce improvement projects and be the necessary liaison between Group B and the Sales Operations team
- Assist with sales planning and organization design, including quota design, targets, and territories for all sales functions
- Assist with optimized structure for lead routing and help address any issues which arise
- Manage the KPI and Sales target attainment dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau and work with sales management, sales operations and the BI team to ensure those are optimized for sales reps and managers’ use
- Administer all CRM-related functionalities with regards to SKU creation and collaborate with the Customer advocate team to ensure relevant back ups are in place
- Own or co-own all the administration of and training for sales supporting systems such as Outreach, LinkedIn Professional, Chorus, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Support the Partner channel by ensuring seamless partner channel operations
- Travel for up to 10% of the time to different sales hubs when project rollouts and trainings require it
- Solid experience in Sales Operations
- Salesforce.com (or relevant CRM) knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English as well as cross-team collaboration experience
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a team-driven, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint mostly).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!