We are Progress and we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrows applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking , and we care for our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. We are looking for an Account Executive for our sales team in SIngapore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive partnership across joint sales, marketing, product, engineering, and solution development. Manage partner relationship success, enablement and and satisfaction.
- Work with partner to develop joint solutions and sales plays that leverage partners' specializations and verticals to differentiate offerings to the customers.
- Understand the key components of the relationship from the contractual and operational perspective. Identify, evaluate, and develop new areas of partnerships and customer relationships which are synergistic .
- Manage partnership and sales engagement to over-achieve sales targets. Work with assigned|new partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management, direct customer engagement and deal closure.
- Drive creation of success stories with partners.
- Develop a business plan and overall strategy with assigned | new focused partner. The plan should be based on a deep understanding of the partners and geographical and vertical focus, their products, strategies and customers. Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual progress against strategic goals within plan.
- Develop strong executive relationships and champions within partner organisations. Develop a broad set of relationships across the partner.
- Ensure that all assigned partners are kept fully informed on all relevant initiatives, activities and product/solution developments through regular updates. Serve as primary contact between assigned partners on all day-to-day activities.
- Manage Operational requirements & requests of partners and customers
- Manage regular business reviews between assigned partners.
Desired Skills And Qualities
- Direct experience managing large strategic partners with sophisticated, multi-function relationships, for an enterprise software company
- Technical acumen and ability to understand complex enterprise technologies at the business levels, to understand and qualify possible product collaborations, solution development, and to drive deeper conversations amongst product / technical teams is good to have.but not strongly needed.
- Quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales. Understanding of complex sales process, including consensus building, broad relationship development, and strategic negotiation.
- Ability to recognise opportunities for solution development. Ability to define and prioritise requirements, and help product management and engineering deliver the integration.
- Ability to prioritise initiatives to maximise the value of the partnership. Ability to focus drive and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals. Ability to manage tactical, day to day items while making steady progress on strategic initiatives.
- Strong comfort level managing and negotiating contracts, term sheets, royalty reporting, quotes, & discounts
- Stand out communications skills and high energy level. Strong problem solving skills.
- Work From Home role but require ability to travel (minimal)
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!