Technical Support Engineer
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Technical Support Engineer for our Sitefinity product group in our Bedford, MA location.
We are currently on the lookout for a Tech Support Engineer (level dependent on skills of candidate) to join our Sitefinity CMS Team. The role calls for a technical individual (well aware of the .NET platform, with programming knowledge in HTML, ASP.NET Web Forms/ MVC, C#),who also enjoys the day-to-day communication with others.
In this very technical role you will be a part of a product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot, develop and deploy bleeding-edge business solutions. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn the Sitefinity platform inside-out and will be working with some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. As you work hand-in-hand with our customers, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct product feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET based Content Management System (CMS) that enables the construction of dynamic, fully editable Web sites. Sitefinity provides the tools for quick and easy construction of a wide variety of attractive and functional Web sites.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be confident with .NET platform and have programming knowledge in MVC, Angular and ASP.Net (required).
- Be a great listener, have the ability to dig deep into an issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with our clients and colleagues
- Ideally, but not required, have knowledge in .NET Core, OData, and Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- What you will be doing most of the time:
- Work with client development projects to examine their problems and propose an appropriate solution - could be the case you come out with an extremely innovative solution which turns into a product/ feature implementation
- Quickly switch through a variety of different technologies and deal with diverse and interesting challenges every day
- Communicate with customers and the product team regarding technical issues, bug reports and feature requests
- Come up with ideas for technical content – videos, demos, blog posts, or anything that might be helpful for both current and potential customers
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!