Full Stack Software Engineer
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Full Stack Software Engineer in our Sitefinity Insight team.
The Sitefinity Insight product is a marketing solution that enables marketers to drive growth by understanding and optimizing every customer’s journey. It is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution deployed in Microsoft Azure dealing with large amount of data being reported continuously from hundreds of web sites. Our API handles millions of requests a day, executed in milliseconds with 99.98% up-time.
While quite a range of skills & backgrounds are relevant to be successful in this role, here are some of the most important ones:
- Exposure to test-driven development and writing high quality - readable, testable, and reusable code.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns.
- Proficiency in English.
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude.
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement, and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards.
- Refine the upcoming user stories working together with the Product Owner/Manager
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
As an advantage we consider:
- Experience with Single Page Applications (latest version of Angular or similar)
- Experience in back-end development
- Experience Node.JS
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server or NoSQL databases
What we guarantee you’ll find with us is:
- A company that cares about inclusion where everyone’s perspective and opinions are respected and considered.
- A team culture promoting constant learning, growth, and innovation.
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A team with DevOps mindset
Our interview process:
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for a brief telephone interview by someone from Talent Acquisition.
- As a next step, you will be interviewing with the team.
- If we like each other, we will be challenging you with a practical assignment. If needed, we may schedule a follow-up conversation to discuss your approach and perspective.
- If all goes well, you will receive an offer.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two- three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!