Manager, Salesforce CRM Operations
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Manager, Salesforce CRM Operations in our Hyderabad location.
The Business Operations Manager (Salesforce CRM) is responsible for leading the efforts of a four-person team with responsibilities that range from M&A migration efforts, Salesforce.com CRM Support and data analysis and project management. The Manager will report to and collaborate with the Sr. Manager of CRM Operations. This role will support analyzing complex business requirements, participate in solution design, testing, training, and roll-out of Salesforce.com functionality.
The Business Operations Manager will participate in strategic conversations with process owners, business teams, and internal IT teams to organize, lead, and execute project and program objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager of CRM Operations on key business operations initiatives in support of the Sales and Support leadership teams
- Support strategic investment initiatives, such as M&A
- Supports the management of all elements of assigned project activities, from inception to completion
- Manage and provide guidance to the local CRM Operations Analysts supporting the Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers specifically focused on our Sales and Customer/Partner Community users and M&A efforts
- Support escalated Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address complex production support issues while collaborating with our CRM developers and BI analysts
- Keep abreast of the ever evolving Salesforce.com platform features
- Use knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture to apply the best response or solution to business needs.
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.com administration.
- Experience from technology, enterprise software, services, or SaaS business
- Salesforce.com Admin certification desirable but not required; should be familiar with Trailhead
- Enthusiastic team player personality
- Utilization of BI/reporting tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Lightning
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their careers, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage Leave, Casual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Premium Group Medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents, Personal Accident Insurance coverage, Life Insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!