Developer Support Engineer - ASP.NET MVC & Core
We are now on the lookout for a Developer Support Engineers to join our Kendo UI team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kendo for building modern web applications under tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, and is also motivated by solving real problems for other developers. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting technical challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving tool set to solve a constantly evolving array of problems.
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Technical background in web related technologies and programming experience with HTML5, CSS, ASP.NET MVC & Core
- Ability to learn fast
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Desire to communicate directly with customers (highly technical like us), mostly in written form
- Passion for solving technical problems and always be ready to share knowledge and help
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Own designated code cases submitted by developers and make sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Dive into a variety of different scenarios and help in problem-solving and feature implementation to companies like NASA and VISA
- Work in an agile environment and be part of a product team
- Research variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Run cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Communicate with customers regarding technical issues and set the right expectations
- Escalate product issues to the team
- Log product defects and feature requests; provide the team with clear and complete information, when development assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Participate in knowledge capturing and continues improvement (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.).
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Student time off
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!