We are on the lookout for an Information Developer to take on the responsibility of developing technical and user assistance content for our Sitefinity CMS. You would keep a close eye on the product development and ensure it is reflected in the Sitefinity documentation. As you will be closely collaborating with the Engineering and Product Management teams, you’ll also have the opportunity to directly influence the product.
What you need to succeed as an Information Developer:
- Fluent English – writing and speaking
- Basic HTML and/or XML skills
- 1+ years of content authoring experience
- Understanding of the end-to-end software development life cycle
- Software development background is a plus
- Passion for producing technical documentation, self-service and training materials. For example, documentation articles, online code samples, helpful blog articles and other types of technical content.
- Ability to learn quickly new products and tools
- Be highly analytical and customer-focused
- Be open-minded person with strong communication skills
- Be adaptable to constantly changing environment
- Be an active part of the Sitefinity Engineering team. Collaborate daily with Technical writers, Software engineers, and Product management.
- Participate in the product release planning process. Follow the feature development process and gather insight.
- Author technical documentation. Make sure all product features are reflected it in the product documentation.
- Develop how-to resources, code samples, and technical whitepapers
- Ensure the content is up-to-date. Apply necessary improvements.
- Identify the specific audience for the product and its features. Ensure the correct style is used.
- Follow Sitefinity CMS documentation style guides about customer-centered writing, design and methodologies
- Be accountable for customer success with product adoption through self-service resources
- Be a subject matter expert for product capabilities
- Evangelize the product through planned blogging efforts
- Maintain and improve the documentation process as part of an Agile development cycle
- Own the Definition of Done for customer facing resources.
- Approve proposed materials, ensures quality and discoverability of client-facing product resources
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!