Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Procurement intern in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business.
In this role you will be able to provide procurement support across multiple functions or business units and work directly with senior members and managers in the team. You will be able to use existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems and work within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
Please, note that this is a 6-month internship, full time (40h/ week).
On a typical day you will:
- Handle invoices - work with vendors and Accounting to make sure that the invoices are matched against the statements on a monthly basis
- Support employees on a global scale with the New Vendor Process - review and approve/reject requests in accordance with the company policy
- Manage portals and administer new purchases/renewals
- Monitor mailboxes for upcoming contract renewals/new invoices/updates from vendors
- Handle purchases with low to moderate risk/complexity
- Maintain contracts in the contract management system
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Personal computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Internet applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivation to learn new things
- Finishing a university degree
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generously paid internship program
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!