Customer Order Management Representative with English and French/German/Italian/Dutch/Finnish
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We have an opportunity for a Customer Order Management Specialist with fluent English and French/German/Italian/Dutch/Finnish to join our team in Rotterdam. In this role, you will work with all levels of Sales, Legal, Finance and Customer Support to process customer orders and/or change orders from quote to entitlement and ultimately, ensure great customer experience.
Your area of responsibility:
systemgenerated quotations as required by the field Sales organization
- Receive customer purchase orders and review them for completeness and accuracy which includes product configuration and verifying terms and prices according to contracts
- Directly contact Sales Representatives and/or customers to resolve any order-related issues
- Book orders into the order management system in a timely and accurate manner and ensure proper invoicing
- Ensure accuracy with existing license configuration details
- Ensure and validate that customer’s license requirements are within the expected compliance requirements
- Generate control codes/license files to entitle product to customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication of open and closed order status
- Work closely with and support the Sales team with scheduling
- Proficient speaking and writing skills in English
- Excellent in any of the following languages: French/German/Italian/Dutch or Finnish
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with an ERP system
- Previous experience in the field of order management and/or account management expereince
- Proven customer-centric mentality with strong attention to details.
If this sounds like the right fit for your experience and career interests, we would be happy to talk to you! What we offer in return is:
- 24 days’ vacation (increased after years of service) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution
- Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Company-paid commuting/mileage reimbursement
- Fitness Program, allowing you to choose a gym and enjoy the discount and tax-advantage
- Fresh fruit daily and selection of good coffee & tea
- Canteen onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!