Market Research, Project Manager, Sample
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Sample/Client Services team. The role of a Project Manager is to provide excellent customer service while managing our clients’ custom online market research projects. In this role you will be responsible for the timely execution of projects from launch to completion while managing client’s needs and expectations throughout all phases of a project lifecycle. The job requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Additionally, the Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management of market research projects of varying scale and complexity
- Executes projects on schedule and within budget throughout a project lifecycle including: developing sample & quota plan, survey program testing, sample testing, fieldwork launch, fieldwork monitoring, fieldwork close, and timely and accurate invoicing
- Proactively identify, communicate, escalate and resolve project issues and changes that impact timing, require additional fees (scope creep), and/or action of project team members and clients
- Build effective, professional working relationships with our clients by providing them guidance and recommendations when appropriate
- Coordinating and managing third party vendors and outsourcing vendors to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial with the goal of securing repeat business
- Responsible for reporting on project metrics such as value, field times, incidence, completion rate, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have 3+ years of project management experience specifically at a Market Research Supplier
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong follow-through skills
- Well-developed time management and multi-tasking skills
- Solid judgement and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with Word & Excel
- Must be familiar with CRM based solutions (i.e, Pipedrive, Salesfoce, NetSuite, etc.)