Market Research, Project Manager, Sample
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2021 by Built In LA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of five core consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and UPromise — which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Sample/Client Services team. The role of a Project Manager is to provide excellent customer service while managing our clients’ custom online market research projects. In this role you will be responsible for the timely execution of projects from launch to completion while managing client’s needs and expectations throughout all phases of a project lifecycle. The job requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Additionally, the Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end-to-end project management of market research projects of varying scale and complexity
- Executes projects on schedule and within budget throughout a project lifecycle including: developing sample & quota plan, survey program testing, sample testing, fieldwork launch, fieldwork monitoring, fieldwork close, and timely and accurate invoicing
- Proactively identify, communicate, escalate and resolve project issues and changes that impact timing, require additional fees (scope creep), and/or action of project team members and clients
- Build effective, professional working relationships with our clients by providing them guidance and recommendations when appropriate
- Coordinating and managing third party vendors and outsourcing vendors to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial with the goal of securing repeat business
- Responsible for reporting on project metrics such as value, field times, incidence, completion rate, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have 3+ years of project management experience specifically at a Market Research Supplier
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong follow-through skills
- Well-developed time management and multi-tasking skills
- Solid judgement and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with Word & Excel
- Must be familiar with CRM based solutions (i.e, Pipedrive, Salesfoce, NetSuite, etc.)