Sr. Director, Client Services (Market Research)
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and the strategic acquisition of Pollfish, a modern, mobile-first survey platform, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
Our Market Research division is seeking a Sr. Director, Client Services to join our growing team.
The person in this position will manage a growing team of project management experts and be responsible for growing client relationships through ensuring they, and their team, provide “white glove service” and high quality research deliverables. This role requires effective collaboration, time management and client service skills.
The ideal candidate will be a true team player with a proven track record of success in marketing research, project management, leading people and servicing clients. For the past few years, Prodege has seen transformative growth and is building the team to continue to foster successful relationships and further escalate our growth trajectory.
The Senior Director, Client Services will:
- 12+ years of market research experience, ideally within the project management function or with relevant experience of managing research projects from inception to completion.
- 5+ years of management experience, preferably a mixture of remote & locally based employees.
- Deeply familiar with the entire market research process:
- Proposal and Pricing
- Questionnaire Design
- Survey Programming Process
- Data Collection/Sampling
- Data Processing / Design of Tab & Banner Specs
- Data Reporting / Visualization
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally (travel is required).
- Obsessed with providing top of the line client service.
- Solution oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Expert at working as efficiently & quickly as possible – our customers demand results quickly, our employees must make complex decisions quickly as a result.
- Savvy with project management tools and concepts.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and results oriented.
- Superior organizational skills, including the ability to manage and delegate work effectively.
- Enjoy working in a global team environment.
- Must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
It’s a plus if you have some level of familiarity with:
- CRM solutions (i.e NetSuite, Salesforce, etc)
- The inputs and outputs of survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Confirmit, Decipher, Dimensions, Qualtrics, etc.)
- Data Visualization tools (e.g. Dapresey, Infotools, Tableau etc.)
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we'd love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.