Customer Success Manager (Market Research)
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work by Built in LA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Market Research Operations team. Both local (Los Angeles) and remote candidates will be considered.
In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with Prodege’s DIY research platform, the quality of our proprietary online panels as well as the level of servicing and support.
In addition to experience in online sampling and client service, the ideal candidate will be familiar with the market research platforms clients use (e.g. Fulcrum, CINT, PureSpectrum, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey) and how they utilize them to achieve their research goals.
For the past few years, Prodege has seen transformative growth and the Customer Success Manager will play a vital role in ensuring that we continue to grow our client relationships and overall business.
- Work closely with our Sales, Customer Support, and Product Management teams to build relationships with your customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Educate customers during platform on-boarding to the platform and then drive repeat business from your accounts growing revenue over time
- Understand the strengths of Prodege’s platform relative to others in the industry as well as identify gaps in the feature set which should be addressed by our product team to continue improving our offering
- Monitor project performance and, knowing the Prodege platform feature set, deploy solutions to ensure project’s stay on-track and on-budget
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- 5+ years of experience in Market Research, preferably focused on client service and support
- Experience with setting up and managing sampling to market research projects in any one (or more) of the leading platforms for procuring online sample to research surveys and projects (e.g. Fulcrum by Lucid, CINT, etc.)
- A fast learner who takes initiative and is driven to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- An excellent collaborator who works well with team members at all levels -- mentoring more junior team members while also effectively reporting progress on initiatives to senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrating solutions to clients on video or via webcam (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc.)
- Strong critical-thinking abilities
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Is a positive, enthusiastic team player who will fit the unique culture at Prodege
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent