Director, Publisher Business Development
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and the strategic acquisition of Pollfish, a modern, mobile-first survey platform, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
Prodege’s leading platform provides mobile game/application developers and website publishers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions designed to increase monetization, engagement, and retention of their user base.
The Prodege Business Development team develops and sustains these partnerships. The Director, Publisher Business Development role is a strategic consultant to each partner by combining sales, strong negotiation skills, and a deep knowledge of industry trends, data, and monetization options. This role will transform new opportunities into long-term relationships and endurable revenues.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, pitch, and build partnerships with Publishers in line with our core strengths and capabilities
- Work directly with mobile app publishers to grow their businesses
- Build strong relationships with leadership of mobile app publishing companies
- Use data to guide strategy and implementation of Prodege solutions
- Become an expert in Prodege’s product and solutions
- Liaise with a variety of Prodege teams, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- 6+ years of experience working with or for mobile app and/or website publishers
- 3+ years of experience as a manager of people
- Track record of helping mobile app and website publishers increase revenue
- A leader who thinks strategically and follows through tactically and creatively
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Thoughtful negotiator
- Organized problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills and EQ
- Able to communicate complex models and concepts
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent