Benefits and Compensation Manager
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a Benefits and Compensation Manager. This position will be based in our El Segundo (LA area) office. There is no relocation assistance for this role, therefore local candidates will be considered at this time. If you are not located in the LA area, but are planning on relocating here, please indicate that in your resume or a cover letter. Thank you!
As our Benefits and Compensation Manager you will play an integral role in owning and managing our employee focused benefit programs that includes all medical/dental/vision and ancillary coverages as well as our retirement benefit plans, leaves of absence, and compensation programs. We’re looking for individual that stay abreast of benefit trends, enjoy educating their fellow co-workers on this important part of their total compensation plan while ensuring that Prodege remains competitive and compliant with our growing benefit offerings. This is a very hands on role and we’re looking for individuals that can perform at both a strategic (participating in annual benefit carrier reviews and compensation planning) and tactical level (benefit enrollment and day to day administration of our programs).
- Maintain benefit program strategy and recommend improvements based on use and feedback
- Lead the annual open enrollment process including participation in plan reviews, plan decisions and managing employee communications
- Oversee other Prodege Wellness Programs and initiatives to increase employee productivity and engagement
- Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures
- Conduct new hires benefit orientation meetings and guide employees on enrollment and life changes
- Manage benefit program compliance and reporting to include audits and review of federal and state requirements. Perform all required annual audits and IRS filings.
- Work with third party consultants to provide annual analysis and assess market competitiveness of all plans
- Act as the primary point of contact for benefit-related vendors/consultants and manage vendor relationships including vendor payment and tracking/costs
- Manage all aspects of Prodege’s retirement plan, including our employer match, employee communications, managing escalations, and working with our 401k vendor and payroll to resolve any issues
- Contribute to the development of Prodege’s compensation philosophy and ensure market competitiveness
- Conduct market data analysis, benchmarking, job matching, data analytics, compensation practices and make recommendations
Leave Management and Administration:
- Receive and respond to Leave of Absence and Disability Accommodation requests, as well as preparing and filing required documentation
- Create and conduct leave administration and workers’ compensation training programs and coach leaders in accordance with training/policies/processes
- Partner and communicate with leave and workers’ compensation administration vendor/ partners regarding leave/workers’ compensation policies/practices and individual claims
- This position will also be responsible for partnering with Human Resources team members on other ad hoc projects, program implementation and partnership with our Payroll Department
- Reviewing/auditing biweekly payroll, updating and auditing employee information and status updates in ADP, running reports as needed
- HRIS data and integrity
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- 5-8+ years progressive experience managing benefit and compensation programs & leave administration in fast-paced company
- Demonstrated experience with compensation principles and concepts, compensation analysis and consulting, including market pricing, comp plan structure/design, job evaluation, and grading
- Knowledge of applicable laws (ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, PFL, etc.)
- Experience developing processes and working in a rapid-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to scale processes in a high-growth environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with International benefits and compensation a plus