Manager, Mobile Growth Marketing
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are looking for a mobile growth specialist to join our Growth Marketing team who is passionate about our mission to Create Rewarding Moments for millions of Swagbucks, Tada, InboxDollars, Upromise, & MyPoints members. The core function of the Manager, Mobile Growth Marketing position. This position will be aggressively focused on launching and improving new mobile & app first acquisition campaigns on programmatic, social and platform sources. Take advantage of this massive opportunity to push the boundaries of our eight-figure performance marketing budget while flexing your Facebook, Google & Programmatic ad buying chops. In this role, the scale of your campaigns is constrained only by performance metrics – test robustly and grow aggressively as you find wins.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, plan, manage and grow a new portfolio of key mobile user acquisition channels while maintaining KPIs.
- Own the new user journey, from creative ideation to landing page optimization to enhancing onboarding & in-app flows for new users
- Help drive growth of our mobile apps in the US & internationally through planning, executing, optimizing, and scaling across our existing portfolio of channels.
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing paid digital media campaigns with a focus on mobile/app. Experience managing growth campaigns for multiple apps in similar verticals is preferred
- Highly proficient with Excel, manipulating large data sets (pivot tables, multi-function formulas, charts, graphs)
- Comfort in learning new reporting tools quickly. Experience manipulating data within Oracle Smart View & Essbase data cubes, Qlikview, and/or SQL is a plus
- Ability to tell a coherent & interesting story when starting from raw data
- Eye for what makes creative engaging & compelling
- Experience using analytics and attribution tools such as Adjust, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Display Network, Heap Analytics, etc.
- Analytical, data driven marketer who understands key marketing metrics (ROAS, CAC, LTV curves, Conversion Rates, Retention, etc.)
- Basic understanding of how servers, browsers and apps talk to each other (e.g. postbacks, APMs, APIs, clickids, pixels, etc)
- Strong written & verbal skills. Experience marketing in multiple languages/countries is a plus.
- Team player who can inspire others and get the most out of colleagues, agencies, & sales reps.
- Passionate and naturally curious about mobile marketing, digital marketing, deal hunting & side hustles.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.