UK Sales Manager
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020 by Built In LA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
ProdegeMR, the market research arm of Prodege, is seeking an energetic, motivated sales hunter to fill the role of UK Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will be a person who has strong market research industry experience, with specific accomplishments in client development and an insatiable hunger to win and learn. As an important member of the ProdegeMR team, you will be responsible for acquiring and closing new business and ultimately developing these accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in new business sales in the Market Research industry.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director, and as a member of the ProdegeMR team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop client accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach, listening to the client and implementing solutions that fit their needs.
- Generate and manage strategic account plan.
- Develop and apply your knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques in the UK and international markets.
- Consult with clients on how best to conduct research, including complex multi-country studies.
- Achieve business building objectives, including opening up new client opportunities, further developing client relationships, and winning profitable business.
- Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margin levels.
- Provide accurate and detailed forecasts.
- Report all activity in CRM software on a daily basis. Ensure that the CRM database contains all of your information accurately.
- Self sufficiency to learn internal systems and processes to respond to bids, enter new projects into CRM and ensure proper invoicing
- Collaborate with cross functional operations, technology and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources and budget.
- 2+ years of sales experience required in the market research industry.
- Past achievement in new and expanded client business generation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort working with numbers.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (i.e Netsuite, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment.
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Must be willing and able to travel.