Currently this is a remote position to start due to the pandemic as our offices are closed, however this position will need to be in-person/work out of our El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles metro area) office full time once we are able to return to the office; therefore we are not looking for remote designers.
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work in 2021 by BuiltInLA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that operates a two sided platform connecting consumers to enterprise solutions for its members, rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, InboxDollars, & Upromise, to name a few — which delivers engaging content and valuable savings and rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps merchants and brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are looking for a Visual Designer to support our B2B Marketing team. The Visual Designer will create high-quality visual designs to engage existing and potential clients in the digital marketing and market research industries.
Candidates must provide a portfolio of previous work. PORTFOLIO WILL BE REQUIRED.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of print and digital design, familiarity with basic UX/UI design principles, and an energetic & positive attitude.
- Create beautiful and effective designs - from conception to completion - to communicate Prodege’s B2B offerings across multiple mediums, including:
- Print & digital Sales Materials: design one sheets, booklets, promo items, ect.
- Presentation Design: design clean and appealing sales presentations using google slides or powerpoint.
- Environmental design: design a cohesive look across pull up banners, both backdrops, and marketing collateral for Prodege’s presence at trade conferences.
- Email campaigns & Event design: including newsletters, event invites, and marketing campaigns. Experience with Delivera, mailchimp, or similar email platform is a plus!
- Bonus skill - UX/UI: Continually update and evolve our B2B web presence including the website as a whole and landing pages for individual campaigns or events.
- Bonus skill - Motions Graphics and animations: create engaging videos & motion graphics that communicate our offerings to live on our website and social channels. Can work with existing templates in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, or similar.
- Ensure that all deliverables have a cohesive look and follow the brand guidelines.
- Run quality control checks on all assets prepared for hand-off, ensuring that the files are prepared to vendor print specs where applicable.
- Work on project-by-project basis, while maintaining an overall vision of the brands and evolving them along the way.
- Work independently as a self-starter, as well as collaboratively with the team.
- Take initiative, responsibility, & ownership for all assigned projects and be in communication with manager, project stakeholders, and other design team members if schedules cannot be met or if there are any questions/issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, or multimedia curriculum from an accredited College
- 2 - 3 year minimum experience in design, working with the mediums described above.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, ect) and Google Suite (Google Slides & Google Docs) on the Mac OSX platform.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD creating high fidelity desktop and mobile designs.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Able to quickly adapt to new design or updated design software
- Fundamental knowledge of color theory, typography, page layout and design
- Ability to be flexible within the job to ensure the best processes/systems for smooth completion of all projects.
- An energetic & positive attitude with the desire to foster a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under multiple, occasionally competing deadlines.
- Available to work occasional after-hours depending on project needs.
- Flexible and quick to respond to changes in business priorities.
- Ability to work under creative direction and respond well to feedback and critique.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with a positive attitude to challenges.
- Motion graphic skills a plus.