A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and strategic acquisitions of Pollfish, BitBurst & AdGate Media in 2022, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-motivated sales hunter. As an integral member of the ProdegeMR team, the Director, Sales will be responsible for acquiring and closing new business, and developing existing client accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in new business sales in the Market Research industry.
The Director, Sales will:
- Create and develop new business leads and opportunities by prospecting and building your own pipeline.
- Understand our value proposition and be comfortable and excited talking about ProdegeMR with sophisticated Market Research companies at all levels of the organization.
- Create and present presentations, proposals and RFP’s.
- Collaborate with cross functional operations, technology and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Develop client accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach, listening to the client and implementing solutions that fit their needs.
- Develop and leverage your deep knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques in the U.S. and international markets.
- Consult with clients on how best to conduct research, including complex multi-country studies.
- Accurately report all activity in CRM software on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain sales plans for each of your top accounts and/or prospects and provide accurate and detailed forecasts to track against your plan.
- Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margin levels.
- 5+ years of sales experience required with a strong knowledge of Market Research.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Proven achievement in new and expanded client business generation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate when closing new business.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytic aptitude, comfort working with data with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment but also the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Ability to travel to meet with prospective and existing clients in person. Travel approximately 40%.
- This position will work from a home office (with the exception of Los Angeles).