Senior Manager, Client Services - Data Solutions
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work in 2021 by BuiltInLA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that operates a two sided platform connecting consumers to enterprise solutions for its members, rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, InboxDollars, & Upromise, to name a few — which delivers engaging content and valuable savings and rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps merchants and brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Client Services - Data Solutions to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with clients to understand their business questions and then explore Prodege’s shopper purchase data to identify trends that help the client understand drivers of sales and key points along the path to purchase, both online and in-store.
In addition to experience working with shopper data, the ideal candidate will be a true team-player with a proven track record of success in marketing research, data analysis/reporting, insight generation and client service. For the past few years, Prodege has seen transformative growth and is building the team to continue to foster mutually successful client relationships and further grow our business and our team.
- Understands clients’ business questions and research-related needs and suggests approaches and data metrics to execute a research program and empowers the client as they deliver actionable insights to their stakeholders
- Demonstrates a strong ability to analyze, interpret and visualize data to assist clients’ in deriving actionable insights from that data (including data from multiple sources)
- Ensures that client objectives are met throughout the process
- Has a proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Is a fast learner who takes initiative and is driven to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Possesses knowledge of the CPG and Retailer space, including knowledge of consumer and category-related trends (the terminology, opportunities and threats in the industry, the shopper journey and consumer behavior, and how data can be leveraged to address research needs in this space)
- 8+ years of syndicated or quantitative market research experience as a data analyst / consumer or shopper insights expert with an MR agency/consultancy or company in the CPG or Retail space
- Is an expert in analyzing and reporting syndicated shopper data (IRI, Nielsen, Numerator, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting in-person to clients
- Comfortable working efficiently to quickly deliver solutions
- Strong critical-thinking abilities
- Expertise in analyzing data across multiple sources and crafting a compelling story to deliver actionable insights
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Proficient with Excel and/or Google Sheets, and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience using SQL to mine large datasets
- Familiarity with Tableau or other data visualization tools to communicate data insights in a visual manner