Sr. Product Manager, Consumer Experience
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
Prodege is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Consumer Experience with an excellent track record in bringing great digital experiences to users. The candidate should have proven success in collaborating with engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive product innovation.
The Sr. Product Manager, Consumer Experience evaluates, analyzes, plans and manages the development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet consumer traffic, operational, financial, and corporate objectives. Typical products include new and existing desktop / mobile experiences, lead generation, advertising and other key consumer experience workflows.
This role has responsibility for the overall success and growth of several key Prodege consumer brands and has an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the overall management of these business lines. You will play a major part in the success of these brands across multiple digital platforms.
Key responsibilities include leadership in an agile environment of/for: roadmap planning, platform/product definition, participation w/ technical specifications, AB testing, product launch/rollout across global markets, revenue modeling & forecast and ongoing product operations management.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Manage and take responsibility for assigned consumer desktop and mobile web experiences.
- Keep things moving and past the finish line to product launch and beyond.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our products and innovate with new product launches.
- Leading cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to execute product plans on time, scope, and budget.
- Developing product strategy based on analysis of consumer needs, technology trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Drive the development of the overall product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of consumer internet product management experience.
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between the business and technical teams.
- Reward programs experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of project & product management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an agile environment with common tool-sets.
- Information Architecture, wireframing, flowcharting, and design skills.
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization.
- Able to network effectively and leverage internal and external resources.