Sr. Account Manager
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We're currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to work with and support our dynamic sales team.
As our Senior Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain strong relationships with current clients, provide client support, renew existing business and help grow new accounts
- Identify, reconcile and resolve discrepancies of incomplete information or assets
- Be responsible for development, completion and processing proposals/specs
- Be the central communicator between all stakeholders taking campaigns from inception through completion and reporting successfully
- Understand client objectives, improve campaign success by analyzing campaign and effectively communicating optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all contractual obligations are being met with respect to client needs and expectations
- Provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings.
- Work cross departmentally for issue resolution when needed
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain high client satisfaction levels
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner
You will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ year digital retail and media experience
- Able to execute interactive marketing strategies
- Demonstrated record of success in account management with proven ability to renew and grow existing accounts
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to think creatively and sell strategically
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Must have superior prioritization and multitasking skills
- BA/BS degree preferred