Director, Market Research Panel Management
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020 by Built In LA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of five core consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and UPromise — which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Director, Market Research Panel Management to manage our online market research panels. Specifically, this role will maintain the overall health and growth of Prodege's market research panels across multiple digital properties and geographic regions. The Director, Market Research Panel Management will focus on activation and retention of end-users within our consumer-facing online survey experiences and ensure the appropriate demographic composition of Prodege's panels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6+ years in market research panel management
- Experience with user funnel and conversion rate optimization
- Prior experience and familiarity with the mechanics of member-based or subscription-based business models
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams, including Sales,Operations, Finance, Product and Marketing to drive strategic and operational alignment on key initiatives
- Ability to drive campaigns and initiatives that produce measurably successful outcomes against KPIs and OKRs
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- Aptitude to draw on data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
- Highly proficient with analytic software such as excel, Tableau or similar tools
- Management and growth of Prodege's consumer-facing online market research panel
- Conceive, make the business case for, and execute campaigns, initiatives and programs to drive continuous improvement in consumer activation, adoption and retention of market research panel
- Closely monitor overall panel supply measures with particular focus on adoption rates and tenured cohort retention rates