PHP Development Lead
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are looking for a PHP Development Lead who can plan, design and develop new functionality for CouponCause.com. They will also lead others in developing functionality and maintenance of the application.
You will be responsible for PHP application development while participating in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will also:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
- Code review other team members’ code
- Support a team of salespeople and business intelligence staff
- Maintain and debug issues with custom content management and reporting system
Skills and Experience Required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years Software Development experience
- 2-4 years proven working experience in PHP development
- 2-4 years hands on experience in designing and developing applications using PHP (Laravel Framework), JQuery, Bootstrap, SQL
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with a variety of APIs
- Experience developing custom APIs