A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a dynamic Director, Sales. As our Director, Sales, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the company’s digital display advertising business, including strategic planning, product development, team building, client prospecting, pricing, forecasting, budgeting, sales process management and creation of meaningful long-term relationships with agencies and direct advertising clients
- Focus on selling exchange and/or network display
- Demonstrate success achieving and surpassing seven-figure annual quotas in a fast-paced environment
- Prospect, partner, penetrate and build relationships effectively with top display and brand agencies
- Proactively provide marketplace feedback and competitive intelligence to internal groups to improve and enhance product offerings
- Maximize the performance and contribution of team through mentoring, professional and best practice development, and leading by example
Your qualifications include:
- Extensive track record of achievement in all types of digital advertising sales, including display, video, mobile and custom formats.
- Possess strong and deep agency and direct client relationships
- Must have 3-7 years experience selling digital display
- Ability to build, scale and manage online digital display advertising business.
- Possess deep understanding of agency planning and buying process
- Must have strong agency rolodex
- Process oriented and innovative while effectively balancing short term and long term business needs
- Commanding presence with ability to motivate, energize, and lead to success
- Significant people and organizational management skills. A natural leader and mentor
- Strong account management and relationship building experience
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, large audience, small-team, one-to-one)