Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization - Market Research
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work by Built in LA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization to join our team.
In this role, you will support our Data Visualization product, assisting in the development and implementation of our capabilities in this area.
- You’ll collaborate with clients at Market Research agencies as well as with Prodege’s Project Management, Survey Programming and Data Processing experts to lead the design and production of data deliverables including online dashboards and automated PowerPoint charts.
- You’ll lead client demos to showcase our data analysis & visualization capabilities and provide day-to-day support to clients using our data analysis & visualization platform.
The ideal candidate will be a true team-player who is familiar with the full market research process and with experience in the areas of data analysis and data visualization. In addition, the ideal candidate will have at least some familiarity with survey programming and data collection standards as well as be comfortable communicating with clients whether via email, over the phone or when attending in-person meetings.
For the past few years, ProdegeMR has seen transformative growth and is building the team to continue to foster mutually successful client relationships and further grow our business and our team.
Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization:
- Understands clients’ business questions and research-related needs and suggests approaches and data deliverables which will exceed client expectations
- Demonstrates a strong ability to QA check, format and visualize data to assist clients’ in deriving actionable insights from that data
- Ensures that client objectives are met throughout the process
- Has a proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Is a fast learner who takes initiative and is driven to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Is a strong team player and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Assist in the development of new, and optimization of current, Prodege products and services
- 4+ years of quantitative market research experience in the area of data analysis and data visualization
- Expertise with data visualization and market research survey deliverables
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one on one and in group settings
- Comfortable working as efficiently as possible to quickly deliver solutions
- Attentive to detail with strong critical-thinking abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience using data analysis tools such as SPSS and/or R
- Some familiarity with Survey Programming and Reporting platforms such as Confirmit, Decipher, Qualtrics, etc.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Excel VBA.