Director of Market Research Client Service and Project Management - UK
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can
more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption. As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team.
We are currently seeking a Director of Market Research Client Service and Project Management to join our UK team in London.
The person in this position will manage a growing and successful team of project management experts and be responsible for growing client relationships through ensuring they provide “white glove service” and high quality sample and research deliverables. This role requires effective collaboration, time management and client service skills.
The ideal candidate will be a true team player with a proven track record of success in market research, project management, managing people and servicing clients. For the past few years, Prodege has seen transformative growth and is building the team to continue to foster successful relationships and further escalate our growth trajectory.
The Director of Market Research Client Service and Project Management will…
● Oversee and develop a client service team of project managers located in our central London (Holborn) office as well as our India offices
● Work closely with our US team to rollout standard operating procedures with the expectation to proactively adjust processes to meet local needs.
● Look for ways to innovate and evolve our technology, practices and approaches to address the needs of local clients.
● Collaborate with US counterparts in the development of any new processes or best practice standards
● Provide active oversight on projects and identify potential issues across diverse projects and provide viable solutions
● Consult with clients to understand their research needs and how Prodege can meet those needs
● Lead the design and execution of complex research projects
● Facilitate trainings for direct team as well as internal partners and stakeholders
● Support the business development team on new business proposals and meetings
● 12+ years of market research experience, ideally within the project management function or with relevant experience of managing full service research projects from inception to completion
● 5+ years of management experience, preferably a mixture of remote and locally based employees
● Have a passion for motivating and developing staff
● Deeply familiar with the entire market research process:
○ Proposal Response and Pricing
○ Questionnaire Design
○ Survey Programming Process
○ Data Collection/Sampling
○ Data Processing / Design of Tab and Banner Specs
○ Data Reporting / Visualization
● Strong background in a variety of quantitative research methodologies
● Familiarity with online sample providers and sample management tools
● Obsessed with providing top of the line client service
● Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
● Expert at working as efficiently and quickly as possible – our customers demand results quickly, our employees must make complex decisions quickly as a result
● Savvy with project management tools and concepts
● Exceptional analytical aptitude and results oriented
● Enjoy working in a global team environment
● Able to travel both domestically and internationally (travel is required)
It’s a plus if you have some level of familiarity with:
● CRM solutions(i.e NetSuite,Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc)
● The inputs and outputs of survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Confirmit, Decipher, Dimensions, Qualtrics, etc.)
● Data Visualization tools (e.g. Dapresey, Infotools, Tableau etc.)