Market Research - Account Manager
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2021 by Built In LA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of five core consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and UPromise — which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
As an important member of our Market Research team, the Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing existing client accounts, helping to acquire & close new business, while managing clients’ expectations from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in Account Management and Project Management in the Market Research industry. This position will likely need to work CST hours to help support our clients in this time zone.
- Develop and cultivate successful relationships with customers (growing business, communicating and managing client expectations, etc.)
- Ensure client objectives are being met and provide strategic optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention
- Interface with multiple clients on a daily basis
- Support sales with assistance in paperwork & billing for clients
- Assist sales with customer targeting, lead generation and other efforts to close new business
- Anticipate issues and manage risks
- Effectively communicate status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders
- Help turn business requirements into functional specifications for tech teams
- Collaborate with cross functional tech and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources and budget
- Drive full life cycle projects of varying scale and complexity
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years Market Research Account Management experience required (must have client-facing experience).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Well-developed time management and multitasking skills
- Solid judgment and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts preferred
- Strong team building and facilitation skills, including problem resolution/mediation
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions preferred (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytic aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel required (intermediate to advanced knowledge)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required