A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and the strategic acquisition of Pollfish, a modern, mobile-first survey platform, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
This role is open under the Pollfish division of Prodege. Pollfish is disrupting a $50B Market Research industry and makes consumer market research available to all. The Pollfish DIY research tool – combined with a proprietary network of 220M+ consumers -- enables companies of all sizes to connect with and understand real consumers worldwide in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
As an Account Executive with the Pollfish team, you will be an individual sales contributor focused on closing qualified new business leads among Small to Enterprise level companies. Using a consultative selling approach you will conduct in-person and web meetings with prospective clients to understand their business challenges and needs while demonstrating the value of technology solutions offered by Pollfish.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player that is excited about working for a growth focused company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Experience selling marketing research, consumer data, and SaaS solutions to Mid-Market and Enterprise level companies is ideal. This role is ideal for an individual that enjoys building client relationships and working under an uncapped compensation model centered around new logo expansion.
- Exceed sales targets by selling Pollfish’s subscription offerings within tech companies, ad agencies, consultancies, media companies, and Fortune 500 brands
- Convey Pollfish’s unique value proposition to customers and handle objections to prospective clients using a consultative solution-based approach and helping customers discover value.
- Position solution against competitive offerings in the marketplace
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Hubspot
- Actively manage leads pipeline and resources in order to meet goals and objectives
- Use existing network and experience to expand Pollfish’s reach.
- Demonstrate Pollfish’s platform capabilities to customers
- Researching high profile companies and conducting pitch meetings to C-Level, VPs and Directors level contacts.
- Serve as the face and expert of Pollfish’s subscription offering.
- Serve as a liaison between clients, account managers, and internal stakeholders to ensure all priorities are understood and expectations are met on both sides.
- 2+ years of solutions sales experience with a background in survey software (SaaS) or marketing research.
- Past achievement in new business development.
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Proactive sales style including first demonstration of the product
- Strong work ethic and excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Affinity for the pace of work a startup offers
- Goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written, oral communication and in-person presentation skills.
- A highly motivated and results-driven self-starter
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Exceptional follow up skills and professionalism
- Advanced computer/LinkedIn/email skills a must.
- BA/BS degree is required