Market Research, Account Manager
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and the strategic acquisition of Pollfish, a modern, mobile-first survey platform, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We're currently seeking an Account Manager to join our UK team as we expand our reach in the UK and beyond.
As an important member of the ProdegeMR UK team, you will be responsible for managing and developing existing client accounts, helping to acquire & close new business, while managing clients’ expectations from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in growing an existing client base and support a growing account portfolio in the Market Research industry. Account Managers with solid existing relationships in new accounts would be a huge plus.
- Develop and cultivate successful relationships with customers resulting in growing our book of business in Europe
- Ensure client objectives are being met and provide strategic optimization recommendations to maximize account growth and retention
- Interface with multiple clients on a daily basis ensuring a delightful experience that goes above and beyond expectations
- Communicate with current clients and build new relationships within their organization to stay top-of-mind
- Support sales with assistance in project related administration
- Assist sales with customer targeting, lead generation and other efforts to close new business
- Proactively anticipate issues and manage risks
- Effectively communicate status and issues to team members, management and other project stakeholders escalating issues appropriately
- Help turn business requirements into functional specifications for tech teams
- Drive full life cycle projects of varying scale and complexity
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of account management experience (must have client-facing experience); Market Research preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Well-developed time management and multitasking skills
- Solid judgment and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of project management tools and concepts preferred
- Strong team building and facilitation skills, including problem resolution/mediation
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions preferred (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, Netsuite etc.)
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel required (intermediate to advanced knowledge)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required