Online Fraud Analyst
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking an Online Fraud Analyst to join our team. This role will play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity of our user base by analyzing and reporting user information and activity across a wide variety of compliance policy protocols, including, but not limited to, fraudulent activity on our site.
Additionally, the Online Fraud Analyst will also:
- Review large amounts of data and numbers to find patterns and to detect anomalies
• Communicate by email in a professional and courteous manner
• Think creatively and assist in developing new fraud detection and prevention practices
• Utilize strong analytical skills and attention to detail when reviewing large data sets
Skills and experience required:
· Proven analysis and problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to make decisions with sound judgment
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and prioritize and manage time efficiently
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Docs, Calendar experience required
· Understanding of Technical Language/Knowledge
· MySQL or Snowflake skills
· Zendesk Knowledge is a plus