Sr. Systems Administrator
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator with a minimum of 7+ years of experience. This position requires excellent customer service skills on the phone, in person and in tickets. The qualified candidate must be service oriented and able to communicate with all levels of employees. The candidate should also be proactive and able to take the initiative to solve issues with little oversight, but also be a team player; willing to tackle projects on their own and as part of a group.
- Provide top notch IT support for all employees in multiple offices throughout the US, remote employees and international employees.
- Maintain communication with employees, keeping them informed of issue resolution status for all IT related tickets by effectively communicating with users to diagnose and solve problems; follow-up and update users on any outstanding issues, ensure proper recording, documentations and closure of all issues.
- Set up equipment for new hires, handle office moves, and complete employee exit tickets.
- Track and maintain inventory of IT equipment in the office, including reimaging computers and making repairs; new hire equipment and exiting employee equipment.
- Support all printers and copiers, as well as; video conference setups.
- Maintain servers and other software and hardware peripherals.
- Support IT requirements outside the normal business hours when needed.
- Install, configure, upgrade, maintain and support desktop systems.
- Set user access rights and permissions and create VPN accounts for users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate complex problems to appropriate support teams for resolutions.
- Perform repairs and replacements of software and hardware peripherals.
- Provide assistance to other team members when requested or for ad hoc requests.
- Maintain accurate documentation for system installations, configurations, upgrades and disaster recovery activities.
- Maintain JIRA ServiceDesk including setup and design of workflows, queues, etc.
- Manage Kaseya & Addigy remote management platforms.
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently.
- May perform routine system administration activities such as adding/modifying/removing user access, installing upgrades and patches, maintaining spreadsheets, HW/SW ordering, etc.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree or 7+ years of equivalent Desktop/IT support experience
- In depth working knowledge of Windows 10 Pro & Server 2016 - powershell scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac & iOS administration in a corporate environment
- Experience in using a Help Desk based ticketing system; Jira preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with Active Directory
- Skilled in network troubleshooting - Cisco and Checkpoint experience is a plus
- Ability to support Microsoft/Adobe and GoogleSuite applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional work environment
- Must be customer service oriented, detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies