Market Research Manager
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and the strategic acquisition of Pollfish, a modern, mobile-first survey platform, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking an experienced Market Research Manager to join our team.
It is a very exciting time to become part of the Prodege team! For the past few years, Prodege has seen transformative growth and is building out our insights team to continue to foster mutually successful client relationships and further grow our business. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire research process, from collaborating with clients to understand their business questions, to designing a research program and delivering insights that answer those questions - all fully supported by Prodege’s strong project management and sampling teams, as well as our advanced solutions in the areas of data collection and data visualization.
The Prodege Market Research Manager…
- Collaborates with clients to understand their business questions and research-related needs, and suggests approaches/data metrics to execute a research program that empowers the client to deliver actionable insights to their stakeholders
- Demonstrates a strong ability to analyze, interpret and visualize data (incorporating data from multiple sources when appropriate)
- Ensures that client objectives are met throughout the process
- Has a proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Is a fast learner who takes initiative, is driven to learn new things, is willing to test new techniques and is not afraid to experiment
- Enjoys strategizing with colleagues, helping to contribute to the development of new, and optimization of current, Prodege products and services
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, or related field
- Has 5+ years of quantitative market research experience across a variety of industries
- Believes in a “client-first” philosophy that focuses on delivering white-glove service to our clients
- Is a strong “story-teller” who enjoys crafting a compelling narrative with visuals to clearly communicate insights from data
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable presenting results to senior client stakeholders in person or via Zoom
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and can manage multiple projects at varying stages simultaneously, with the ability to balance competing priorities
- Displays strong critical-thinking abilities
- Possesses expertise in analyzing data across multiple sources and visualizing the results in a way that makes it easy for others to understand
- Is a true team player who is comfortable working and collaborating with cross-functional teams both in the office and from remote locations
- Is organized and detail-oriented, committed to providing the highest quality data and analysis to our clients
- Is proficient with Excel and/or Google Sheets, and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Is excited to work with cutting-edge technology in a fun, fast-growing company
It’s a plus if you are:
- Familiar with SPSS
- Familiar with data visualization tools (e.g., Dapresy, MarketSight, Infotools, Tableau etc.)