Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work by Built in LA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to market our shopper marketing programs. Specifically, this role is to maintain the overall user health and growth of Prodege's high-profile shopper marketing program across multiple digital properties and geographic regions. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will focus on activation and retention of end-users within our consumer-facing shopper marketing program.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years in consumer packaged goods marketing and/or rewards program marketing
- Experience with user funnel and conversion rate optimization
- Prior experience and familiarity with the mechanics of member-based or subscription-based business models
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams, including Sales,Operations, Finance, Product and Marketing to drive strategic and operational alignment on key initiatives
- Ability to drive campaigns and initiatives that produce measurably successful outcomes against KPIs and OKRs
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and benefits and translate those into brief accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- Aptitude to draw on data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
- Highly proficient with analytic software such as excel, Tableau or similar tools
- Market and grow of Prodege's shopper marketing program
- Conceive, make the business case for, and execute campaigns, initiatives and programs to drive continuous improvement in consumer activation, adoption and retention of Prodege’s Shopper Marketing program
- Closely monitor overall membership and engagement levels with particular focus on adoption rates and tenured cohort retention rates