Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization - Market Research
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption. As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization to join our team.
In this role, you will support our Data Visualization product, assisting in the development and implementation of our capabilities in this area.
- You’ll collaborate with clients at Market Research agencies as well as with Prodege’s Project Management, Survey Programming and Data Processing experts to lead the design and production of data deliverables including online dashboards and automated PowerPoint charts.
- You’ll lead client demos to showcase our data analysis & visualization capabilities and provide day-to-day support to clients using our data analysis & visualization platform.
The ideal candidate will be a true team-player who is familiar with the full market research process and with experience in the areas of data analysis and data visualization. In addition, the ideal candidate will have at least some familiarity with survey programming and data collection standards as well as be comfortable communicating with clients whether via email, over the phone or when attending in-person meetings.
For the past few years, ProdegeMR has seen transformative growth and is building the team to continue to foster mutually successful client relationships and further grow our business and our team.
Sr. Analyst, Data Visualization:
- Understands clients’ business questions and research-related needs and suggests approaches and data deliverables which will exceed client expectations
- Demonstrates a strong ability to QA check, format and visualize data to assist clients’ in deriving actionable insights from that data
- Ensures that client objectives are met throughout the process
- Has a proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
- Is a fast learner who takes initiative and is driven to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Is a strong team player and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Assist in the development of new, and optimization of current, Prodege products and services
- 4+ years of quantitative market research experience in the area of data analysis and data visualization
- Expertise with data visualization and market research survey deliverables
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one on one and in group settings
- Comfortable working as efficiently as possible to quickly deliver solutions
- Attentive to detail with strong critical-thinking abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience using data analysis tools such as SPSS and/or R
- Some familiarity with Survey Programming and Reporting platforms such as Confirmit, Decipher, Qualtrics, etc.
- Some familiarity with Microsoft Excel VBA.