Director, Product - Performance Marketing
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption. As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team.
Come join us today!
Prodege is looking for a Product leader with an excellent track record in building innovative product solutions from the ground up. In this role, you’ll be leading the vision, strategy and product roadmap for Prodege’s Performance Marketing solutions. The candidate should have an excellent track record in collaborating with customers, engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive product innovation.
The Director of Product will evaluate, analyze, plan and manage the development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue /sales and meet operational, financial, and corporate objectives.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Understanding stakeholder needs across the organization and driving performance marketing requirements, experimentation, and integrations
- Build products that deliver value by engaging and delighting clients & consumers.
- Leading cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to execute product plans on time, scope, and budget.
- Develop product strategy based on analysis of customer needs, technology trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Drive the development of the overall product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
- Initiate, maintain, and evaluate relationships with partners and vendors.
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of digital/performance marketing
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an agile environment with common tool-sets.
- Information Architecture, wireframing, flowcharting, and design skills.
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization. Able to network effectively and leverage internal and external resources.