Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are looking for a Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator to support the Chief Revenue Officer and related business and marketing efforts. The Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and will touch upon all aspects of the business.
- Provide administrative support, manage and upkeep CRO’s calendar inclusive of meetings and business travel.
- Research and arrange travel for CRO including but not limited to flights and hotels as it relates to client meetings and events.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Assist marketing team with events; including logistics, registrations, room blocks, promotional and print vendors to order sales and marketing collateral.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of prior assistant, or marketing coordination experience.
- Experience as a minutes taker, to sit in on strategic meetings and take notes to disseminate to all in attendance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copy writing and proofreading skills.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to work with remote employees.
- Grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- Thrives and maintains a level-head in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred.