A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption. As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team.
Come join us today!
Prodege is looking for a rock star Product Owner with an excellent track record in bringing great digital experiences to users. The candidate should have extensive experience in collaborating with engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive product innovation.
The Product Manager evaluates, analyzes, plans and manages the development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet consumer traffic, operational, financial, and corporate objectives. Typical products include new and existing desktop / mobile applications, lead generation, advertising, consumer experience workflows and B2B applications.
Key responsibilities include leadership in an agile environment of/for: roadmap planning, platform/product definition, participation w/ technical specifications, testing, alpha/beta trials management, product launch/rollout across global markets, revenue modeling & forecast and ongoing product operations management.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Manage and take responsibility for assigned B2B, consumer desktop and mobile products. Keep things moving and past the finish line to product launch and beyond.
- Build products that deliver value by engaging and delighting consumers and clients.
- Leading cross-functional teams, both internal and external, to execute product plans on time, scope, and budget.
- Developing product strategy based on analysis of consumer needs, technology trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Drive the development of the overall product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
- Partner with business line managers, operations, sales and marketing groups on initiatives.
- Initiate, maintain, and evaluate relationships with partners and vendors.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of consumer internet and mobile product management experience, preferably in social, commerce, advertising or market research.
- Reward programs experience a plus.
- Market Research industry experience a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an agile environment with common tool-sets.
- Information Architecture, wireframing, flowcharting, and design skills.
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization. Able to network effectively and leverage internal and external resources