A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are currently seeking a UX/UI Designer with a responsive web focus to join our in-house creative team.
You are a self-motivated individual, passionate, collaborative and articulate. You are an expert at what you do or well on your way to becoming one. No detail is too small and you enjoy simplifying complex things for consumer experiences. You are equally comfortable working on well thought out UX as well as creating excellent UI visual designs. You have a track record in building engaging user experiences for responsive mobile-first web sites. You are empathetic, inquisitive and have a positive attitude.
Your role will be to ensure our products are intuitive, accessible and usable to millions of users. You will be responsible for all aspects of the experience, from creating high-level user flows to the final visual design. You should possess well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy to constantly improve user experience.
- Define and create end-to-end mobile first designs as well as contribute and improve existing designs.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders, managers, engineers and other designers.
- Proficiency in both UX and UI.
- Ability to communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Utilize, contribute as well as help create design systems.
- Strong attention to detail and craft.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product), HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design for consumer-facing products, responsive web apps, mobile apps, etc.
- Online portfolio with examples of produced work is a must.
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating wireframes as well as high-quality UI visual designs.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and UX/UI Standards.
- Experience with Android and iOS.
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS and common web/app technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ability to multitask between new and existing projects.
- Proficient knowledge of Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated design system experience.
A plus if you have any of the following:
- Experience in prototyping animations and interactions.
- E-commerce experience.
- Experience with analytical tools and A|B testing methodologies.
- Usability testing and customer research experience..
Please include a link to your online portfolio along with your resume.