Product Manager, Mobile Apps
A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege (pro-dé-gée) leverages its global audience of 120+ million reward program members to power its business solutions. These innovative offerings enable leading brands and agencies to gather insights and market to their target audiences. Through deep consumer profiling, our partners can more effectively acquire new customers, boost engagement, increase revenue and drive brand loyalty and product adoption. As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team.
Come join us today!
We are looking for a Product Manager with an excellent track record in bringing great mobile experiences to users. They will help grow, optimize, and innovate the Prodege app portfolio through collaboration with engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams.
Key responsibilities include product definition, participation w/ technical specifications, AB testing, and product launch/rollout across global markets. They will evaluate, analyze, plan and manage development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet consumer traffic, operational, financial, and corporate objectives.
Summary of essential job functions
- Create compelling and performing consumer facing mobile apps and supporting admin products.
- Keep things moving and past the finish line to product launch and beyond.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our products and innovate with new product launches.
- Developing product strategy based on analysis of consumer needs, technology trends, competitive landscape, and business models
- Define product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of consumer internet product management experience.
- 2+ years of mobile app product management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of project & product management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an agile environment with common tool-sets.
- Information Architecture, wireframing, flowcharting, and design skills.
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization.