Senior Product Manager
Millions of shoppers use Prodege’s suite of consumer applications to save money at their favorite stores online and in-store. The Prodege Shopper Marketing team is growing quickly and looking for an experienced product lead to oversee the strategic direction for the consumer shopping experience. This is a very visible and hands-on role with a great opportunity to participate in one of the company's fastest-growing products while working with a smart, hard-working and fun team.
What You'll Do:
- Own the product direction for Prodege’s Shopper Marketing vertical, including both desktop and mobile products, from vision and ideation to analysis and testing iteration of new features and product solutions.
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction.
- Conduct opportunity analysis on new and or existing features and product improvements.
- Compose clear and concise feature requirements and use these to build consensus throughout the organization.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs.
- Lead the feature development process in close coordination with engineering, design, and QA.
- Collaborate with product marketing, business development, sales, and stakeholder teams to ensure that your work is aligned with the organization's needs.
- Be responsible for in-depth and comprehensive analyses of new product features
- Be responsible for higher-level strategic analysis on a given platform, initiative, feature-set, etc.
- Communicate your vision, roadmap, and launch plans to stakeholders to ensure alignment throughout the company.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a consumer-oriented web (B2C) business.
- Experience taking ideas from conception to release for both mobile and web products.
- Extensive experience working with Engineering and Growth teams.
- Experience working in a startup and iterating.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Ability to write effective, clear user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment with common tool-sets.
- Able to strategically interpret data and metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and partner successfully with teams across the organization.
- Able to network effectively and leverage internal and external resources.
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work by Built in LA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!