A cutting-edge marketing and consumer insights platform, Prodege has charted a course of innovation in the evolving technology landscape by helping leading brands, marketers, and agencies uncover the answers to their business questions, acquire new customers, increase revenue, and drive brand loyalty & product adoption. Bolstered by a major investment by Great Hill Partners in Q4 2021 and strategic acquisitions of Pollfish, BitBurst & AdGate Media in 2022, Prodege looks forward to more growth and innovation to empower our partners to gather meaningful, rich insights and better market to their target audiences.
As an organization, we go the extra mile to “Create Rewarding Moments” every day for our partners, consumers, and team. Come join us today!
We are looking for a PHP Developer who can plan, design and develop new functionality for CouponCause.com (one or Prodege's brands).
This position will be responsible for PHP application development while participating in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will also:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
- Code review other team members’ code
- Support a team of salespeople and business intelligence staff
- Maintain and debug issues with custom content management and reporting system
Skills and Experience Required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years Software Development experience
- 2-4 years proven working experience in PHP development
- 2-4 years hands on experience in designing and developing applications using PHP (Laravel Framework), JQuery, Bootstrap, SQL
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with a variety of APIs
- Experience developing custom APIs